Earlier this month, we joined the Philippine Board of Investments (BOI) in a webinar panel, in which we discussed the current business climate and investment opportunities for tech companies in the Philippines.
The payments industry has found a dynamic and fast-paced market in Asia in recent years. According to consultancy firm McKinsey, payments revenue growth in the region is forecast to increase 7 percent between 2021 and 2025, driven by rapid developments in digital infrastructure, the surge in B2B activity, and the increasing appetite for digital wallets and real-time payments. Now is the best time to explore how an IPG can support Asia’s increasingly complex demands for payments.
Brankas’ IPG products and services
An IPG system serves as a reliable and secure bridge between financial institutions/merchants and their clients. Through our open APIs, we can build an in-house payment hub that allows financial institutions to process payments directly instead of relying on third-party providers. Brankas offers a holistic IPG system that can manage all kinds of payments and integrate other crucial features such as promotions and fraud detection.
For example, we can help an e-commerce platform handle multiple transactions and promotional schemes for their vendors. The merchant will also be able to track every transaction and configure the types of payments allowed, all within one centralized dashboard.
Here are major benefits of our IPG system.
Flexible. Unlike most providers that can only integrate specific payments platforms, we can accommodate all kinds of payment options. This allows us to incorporate any platform in the market that has partnerships with merchants.
Secure and certified. Like all our products and services, we prioritize cybersecurity and compliance in our IPG . We are ISO 27001-certified and PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Level 1- certified. In particular, the PCI-DSS is crucial as it is an information security standard mandated by the PCI Security Standard Council (composed of major credit card brands) for all organizations that accept, process, store, or transmit credit card information. We can also add all kinds of security authentication for APIs, such as mobile keys, one-time pins, and 3D secure.
Centralized. Our one-stop payments management dashboard is able to handle multiple tasks.
Here are the features of Brankas IPG.
- Transaction and fraud management. Our dashboards can show real-time, cross-border transactions that are easy to navigate and understand. Additionally, fraud management gives merchants the option to implement numerous security layers, such as restricting IP addresses, virtual private networks (VPNs), and credit card issuers.
- Merchant management. For large companies managing hundreds of merchants, our IPG can provide all the necessary information to easily identify every merchant, down to the smallest details such as their payment terminal IDs. This allows for more transparent tracking of all transactions.
- Promotion management. Managing e-commerce platforms that have hundreds of merchants with their own promotional codes, discounts, and bundles can quickly get overwhelming. Our IPG solutions easily allow merchants to set their individual pricing schemes that can be applied as soon as items are added to the cart.
- Integration & processing system. We ensure that our ecosystem facilitates seamless and secure financial transactions by building the API and the necessary database systems to support it, and integrating them with the merchant’s network infrastructures.
- Currency management. We use the global nature of payments transactions to the merchants’ advantage by enabling real-time currency conversions, eliminating unnecessary fees and long processing times.
Use cases for IPG services:
- Banks that handle numerous merchants and customer transactions
- Insurance companies that regularly process hundreds of payments and claims
- E-commerce platforms and sites
- Micro-merchants that need a one-stop IPG system
Interested in an IPG API for your business?
Brankas has the expertise, technology, and teams that can help jumpstart your payment gateway systems. Our portfolio of API partnerships with major financial institutions in Southeast Asia has given us the knowledge and experience to implement solutions that work.
If you want to know more about our IPG and open banking solutions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org .